June 15, 2011

This post has been edited because Gladys told me it was too short. ._.


Heyyo~! Gahh I posted this late. Not too late, I hope? XP
As we've all mentioned, Promotion & Farewell came (sadly ><). I must admit I didn't know think the camp would end like that :-( The Reds & Whites may have left but you guys will always be in our hearts. <3

~W~H~I~T~E~S~

Hey XinHui, thank you for being an awesome PL this year! ^^ Even though we didn't really talk much I really look up to ya as a PL and commander this year. Thank you for your advice in the note! I will definitely do my best for the next few years in Guides and will have fun in the process. :-) Oh oh I wasn't kidding when I told ya I thought you were the scariest ghost at the night trail! In the end I still couldn't find the bear without knocking into tables and barbies >< Haha~


Hey XinYi! Thank you for being a fun patrol mate and Camp Commandant '11! :-D Your hyperness livens up our patrol gatherings XP It's ok to worry about your diet but not too much, ok? Fries aren't that deadly, hehe. Oh & you're a really good dancer + choreographer (?) :-DG ladys and I had no idea that you were one. Cool eh. Hehe.

All the best for you-know-what coming up! XD Study hard but don't get too stressed up and stuff! Sunflower'll be behind you all the way <3


~G~R~E~Y~S~

Hey Melina! Thank you for guiding me along through the first 6 months of my Guides journey <3 Oh oh and most importantly congrats on becoming Sunflower's PL! :-D Continue to be cool & macho & funny yea. :-D Hmm also you became a Commander! Gladys & I are hoping you'll be taking us next term. Don't be too scary, k? XD We know you'll be an awesome Commander too! ++ Rmb to listen to the SecOnes' pleas and plan some outings XP

Hey Jillian, WOW! You're now the CL :-D Congrats! I know you'll be an great one! :-D We're all very proud of you! All the best in leading SNGG!

~R~E~D~S~

Hey Clarisse & Wan Yee! Congrats on being promoted to PSes! It's really sad that you're leaving Sunflower though :'-( Do cope well with the new patrols you've been assigned to & don't miss us too much! XD (But don't worry, we'll miss you! ^^) As mentioned in previous posts, bring the sunny spirit to other patrols & 加油加油再加油! <3


My fellow ~Y~E~L~L~O~W~

Hey Gladys! ILY you too & thank you for being part of my life~ <3We've still got a long way to go in Guides & I hope we'll continue to be as close. *hugs*


I wanna end by saying that Guides is the one of the best decisions I've made only because I have awesome seniors like you guys, so here's a huge THANK YOU for everything! :-D


Lots & lots & lotsa love! <3 <3 <3
Sophia :-D

No comments: